National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group â the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What WeÂ Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
The general duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide face-to-face and phone-based customer service and support
- Diary and Inbox management for the clinic and Audiologists, confirm and schedule customer appointments
- Perform hearing screening checks and hearing aid maintenance (training provided)
- Plan and undertake visits to the identified local areas, gather information around external lead generation opportunities and roll out local marketing drives for client engagement
- Prepare and distribute weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports whilst actioning and following up on issues ensuring timely problem resolutions
- Support Audiologists with administration tasks such as order releasing, filing, undertaking follow ups, mail management, booking customer appointments and taking payment
Who We Are Looking For.
We are seeking enthusiastic team members to provide first-class customer service while promoting and achieving individual as well as company business objectives.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have:
- Previous experience in a face-to-face customer service/ retail role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), tech savvy!
- Experience in meeting sales targets and KPIs in a fast-paced environment
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
What We Can Offer You:
- Full time 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- New Uniforms this year
- Earn bonuses based on performance, per quarter
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Participate in Amplifonâs Employee Referral Program
- Birthday leave!
We are looking to fill this position immediately so please apply now. Due to overwhelming responses, only those shortlisted will be contacted.Â