Our client is seeking a planning assistant to join our client services team, to provide general assistance and administrative support to our wider team across a wide range of administrative tasks while working with a friendly team that celebrates successes.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Small supportive team
- Flexibility to work from home
- Progression opportunities available
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the administrators of investment products to ensure transactions are correctly processed, member accounts are accurately administered and all fund correspondence is handled correctly.
- Co-ordinate, and assist as necessary, in the preparation of review reporting packs and service call packs
- Manage planners' diaries and meeting schedules
- Maintain and monitor statistics in respect of client contacts, meetings, reviews and new client take-up.
Skills and experience:
- Exemplary organisational skills
- Excellent Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Sense of humour
- Desire to learn
Apply now! For any queries, please contact Jenny Ennis at Fuse Recruitment on 0401 413 233.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!