- Permanent Opprotunity
- ASAP Start
- Award Winning Business
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking a Cleaning Team Leader for our highly valued client in the education sector.
Winners of the converted 2019 Golden Crow Awards for excellence in Work Health & Safety they are a professional and connected team. Employing over 100 personnel across multiple campuses throughout greater NSW they are passionate and industry leaders.
This position will report to the Area Supervisor and will manage a team of cleaners while ensuring they lead by example while best practice is maintained as high quality work is a basic expectation.
For this role you will need to have outstanding customer service skills and the ability to encourage your team in continuous improvement while working alongside them daily.
Required for this role are:
- Prior Team Leader Experience in Cleaning
- Drivers Licence and Transport
- Pass a Working with Children's Check
- Pass a Criminal History Record Check
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible working hours
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain exceptional customer service relationships
- General Cleaning Duties
- Ensuring daily cleaning schedules are distributed and completed to the highest standards
- Ensuring WH&S, Quality and Environmental operations are maintained
- Utilise effective coaching skills to improve performance
- Cert IV Frontline Management
- Cert IV Asset Maintenance
- First Aid Qualified
We are looking for someone who can work effectively both independently and as part of a team, who is able to think on their feet and lead by example.
If the above is you APPLY NOW ensuring your resume has the above demonstrated experience and requirements.
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Order Number: 203432593