Night Shift Cleaning Operator
Trident Services Australia Pty Ltd is an industry leader in the provision of integrated services including cleaning and security services in retail centres and airports throughout Australia. We pride ourselves in the delivery of highly proactive and well managed services to our Clients.
We are currently seeking suitably experienced specialist Night Shift Cleaning Operators for a premium retail site. The successful candidates will be responsible for the provision of nightly cleaning services.
The minimum requirements for this position are:
- Hold an unrestricted Drivers Licence and have access to or own a reliable vehicle
- Minimum 2 years experience operating ride on/walk behind scrubbers
- Previous experience operating buffers or pressure washers
- Previous experience stripping and sealing
- A current EWP/Working at Heights License is highly desirable
Please apply for this role at https://secure.workforceready.com.au/ta/6156846.careers?CareersSearch
To be successful in this position you will need to display the following:
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- Previous experience stripping and sealing floor surfaces preferred but not essential
- Full professional uniform provided
- Stable, long-term employment
- On-site training, professional development
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role at https://secure.workforceready.com.au/ta/6156846.careers?CareersSearch