Our client is looking for Cleaning Operatives to join their team located within the Tweed Heads area. These positions are being offered on a Casual Basis. You must be available for an immediate start.
We are looking for candidates who pride themselves in delivering a high level presentation, excellent communication and customer service skills, proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently and have the ability to work flexible hours and public holidays.
- Previous experience stripping and sealing floor surfaces preferred but not essential.
- Commercial Cleaning
- Day-to-day running of the daily cleaning services within the retail center
- General cleaning duties (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping floors, dusting, cleaning spills)
- Operation of cleaning equipment
- Emptying rubbish/recycle receptacles
- Cleaning of bathrooms and toilets
The Successful Candidate
- Current and valid driver's license and own car
- Previous experience in the cleaning industry or similar role
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and excellent time management
- The ability to follow direction
- Covid 19 Vaccination
Do not miss out on this opportunity, APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*