We are looking to hire a mature-minded and conscientious person to assist us with daily cleaning duties and general maintenance tasks.
This role would involve working the hours of 6am - 9am, Monday to Friday, and would suit a physically capable person with reasonably good fitness levels and high mobility. The kind of work involved would be cleaning floors, bathroom facilities, window cleaning, small equipment cleaning, gardening, pavement cleaning, odd jobs, etc.
This role may suit a retiree with handy-person skills, or perhaps a younger person with energy, motivation and a keen eye for detail. Age is not a barrier... only reliability and quality / speed of work count.
Our business is located at Exeter / Sutton Forest NSW, a short drive from Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong, Bundanoon and Marulan.
To be considered for this role you MUST:
- show us that you can be reliable
- be highly mobile and physically capable of performing the kind of work involved
- be prepared to follow instructions and take direction
- have high energy and initiative levels
- have high standards and an eye for detail
- have a friendly and agreeable personality
- have a reliable means of transport for getting to/from work
- be either an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (i.e. no visas or sponsorships)
Heatherbrae's Pies is an iconic and well-established business that has been trading for twenty years. We are a friendly team and have a reputation as an employer of choice. More than "just a pie shop"... we are a professional, high-volume hospitality operation that is growing and on the look-out for great people to join our organisation.
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Cleaning / Building Maintenance / Handyperson: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- fluent English (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)