In this permanent part-time role, you will work unsupervised to a time-based schedule each day maintaining washroom supplies and providing cleaning services. This role involves servicing all Initial washroom services including urinal cleaning in Ballina to Lismore area. In addition to this, you will be expected to maintain and achieve a high level of quality and customer service.
- Providing all washroom services including urinal cleaning treatments
- Maintenance of our product into customer washrooms
- Working to a planned schedule within a set zone.
- Be aware of clients' needs and identifying opportunities to improve service standards
- Full Australian driver's licence
- The ability to work independently to achieve set targets
- Ability to communicate to internal stakeholders and clients both orally and in writing
- Manage, maintain and build upon client relationships
- Cleaning or related industry experience
As part of the recruitment process, you will be required to complete pre-employment medical, references and police checks.
- A fully maintained company vehicle and a mobile phone
- Uniform and on the job training
- Safety equipment to perform your duties
- Flexible hours - start early and finish early
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives including pest control, plants and washroom hygiene. Two million customers rely on us to the job done, quickly and effectively, customers range from multi-nationals to local restaurants, schools and individual home owners.