12 Month contract available for an experienced Workers Compensation Claims Specialist, CBD or Newcastle location, immediate start
Previous experience as a Workers Compensaion Claims Specialist is required
Located close to public transport
Large Government organisation
- Guide and implement a consistent process and service model across all Scheme Agents for the delivery of sustainable claim outcomes and improved customer experience.
- Proactively work with Agents on the collaborative review of claims including the review of entitlements and guidance on claim strategy
- Provide technical support and guidance to the claims teams
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with workers and Scheme Agents
- Provide strategic input and assist in planning of claims that exceed 52 weeks of incapacity and or are vocationally detached from their pre-injury employer to achieve positive health, return to work and claims outcomes
- Liaise with Scheme Agent contacts and Case Managers on service provision and transition off services.
- Provide input and assist in planning where there are complex case management concerns
- Provide input and assist in planning where there are barriers to worker's recovery/return to work/transition
- Undertake quality assurance reviews of identified claims.
- Review of identified claims to ensure accuracy and consistency of data reporting.
- Identification and reporting of case management issues to Scheme Agent contacts and Claims Portfolio Manager.
- Comprehensive understanding of workers compensation legislation and the operation of the NSW workers insurance scheme, combined with an in-depth understanding of Claims Management Systems
- A comprehensive understanding of complex case management activities
- Highly developed strategic, analytical, and communication skills.
- Participate in a team based environment
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and work with a company who is a leader in their field of expertise.
Interested applicants please contact Carolyn on 02 8023 5633 for further information or apply now