Our client is a leading Australian Insurance Brokerage and due to growth in their Melbourne office, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Claims Manager to join their team. This exciting opportunity is within the commercial team with a spread of claims across property, liability, fin lines, commercial motor and biz packs.
What's on offer:
- Supportive workplace culture
- Attractive salary package
- Ample car parking
- Modern, open place office
- Ongoing career opportunities
As the Claims Manager you will liaise with both clients and underwriters to ensure that the claims process is smooth from lodgement through to settlement. You will be acting on behalf of the Brokers in the office and working to ensure good outcomes for clients of the business.
Your role also includes:
- Management of commercial claims portfolio from lodgement to settlement
- Negotiations and settlements
- Advising customers of their policy entitlements
- Explaining claims and repair processes
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial & property claims experience
- Experience within a broking environment preferred
- Client-focused with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Sarah Frank on 0412 905 729 or send your application to [email protected]
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!