IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE.
Fuse Recruitment has partnered exclusively with Sedgwick Australia to bring you Claims Examiner opportunities across Australia. This role is a 6 month FTE contract role where you will gain experience in working on Class Actions.
We're searching for people with experience in either claims, administration, and customer service to be involved in a project with one of Australia's leading law firms.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate who is looking for experience within the insurance industry. We welcome all recent graduates from business, finance, commerce or equivalent degree's to apply.
Sedgwick Australia's Professional Services Division are the market leaders for providing loss adjusting services in Australia. Our professionals are regarded as the best in industry and are highly sought after both in the external market and from major insurers.
As Claims Examiner, you will be responsible for delivering an excellent experience to our customers and clients at all stages of a claim. You will work collaboratively with your Sedgwick colleagues to deliver services within relevant SLAs. Your actions will ensure the customer and client remain central to everything you do.
- Market-leading remuneration
- Generous incentive scheme
- Opportunity within a global organisation
- Great culture and work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Manage a portfolio of claims, determine eligibility, and progress the claim towards settlement.
- Gather information to ensure validity of information relating to claim including losses related to buildings, contents, and motor vehicles.
- Preparing accurate correspondence to customers and clients to ensure effective communications of the progress of claim.
- Manage customer and client enquiries and provide positive and effective solutions, including complex claim scenarios
- Accurate and timely data entry of claims into claims management systems.
- Other duties assigned
- Strong time management skills including the ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office will be strongly considered
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment (including account management) with the ability to undertake objection handling
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiating skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to contribute to a high performing team and culture
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Alyana Stoneman from Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $50!*
Sedgwick and Fuse are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry. If you are looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you!