- Progress within the company!
- Baulkham Hills Location!
- Paid approved overtime!
Our client provides specialist Insurance Assessment and Claims Management services to the insurance industry by assisting our clients with processing their claims efficiently and effectively, achieving the best result for the customer.
As a Claims Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting initiatives relative to the evaluation, processing, and handling of insurance claims. Other duties include:
- Provide support to your allocating Assessor
- Assist with reports
- Review claims to make sure invoicing requirements are met, update accounts as necessary and answer inquires
- Reviewing and managing portfolio of claims
- Outbound/inbound phone calls
- Responding to claim enquiring and resolving queries
- Managing database
- SALARY: $60,000 - $70,000 + Superannuation + approved overtime (depending on experience)
- LOCATION: Baulkham Hills
- HOURS: Monday-Friday
- Previous experience in a call centre/customer service environment required
- Insurance/claims experience is high regarded
- Great customer service skills
- Top communication skills - both verbal and written
- Skills: problem solving, time management and interpersonal
- Terrific training program
- Paid approved overtime
- Supportive team and company who band together
- Parking onsite
- Parklands and shops nearby
- Norwest location
- Gym onsite
- Spacious offices
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume by clicking "Apply Now" or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Emma on 0477 770 210 or email [email protected]