Our client is a successful Insurance Brokerage specialising in Strata insurance, whilst providing an exceptional level of service. Their Gold Coast office is positioned in Surfers Paradise and are seeking a Claims Consultantto take responsibility for the end-to-end processing of their claims. Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role within a brokerage with exposure to all classes of claims, possess a great customer service standard and able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively part of a team.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and motivated individual, who is keen to join a friendly and experienced team and work with a long standing and established company.
Who you will be working with?
You will be working with one of Australia's largest and most awarded insurance broking agencies. Joining an existing claims team, managing end-to-end strata claims across their strata insurance product suite. Strata and Property claims experience is highly regarded, general claims experience is also considered. Maintain and manage the claims portfolio whilst engaging with customers and insurers to provide timely and effective claims solutions.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Attractive salary package, full time position with a great location on the Gold Coast
- Exposure to the largest Strata insurers and Strata Managers in Australia
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team of experienced and friendly industry professionals
- Structured learning and development framework to boost your knowledge
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Valuable networking opportunities
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Learning about Strata and the insurance industry generally
- End-to-end claims management
- Maintain excellent customer service with a high-attention to detail
- Provide risk management advice and comprehensive insurance knowledge to clients
- Working with claims teams across Australia
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients
- Maintain industry/market knowledge
- Ability to work effectively within a team to accomplish organisational goals
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in end-to-end claims management, preferably strata and/or property, general claims experience also considered
- Proficient working with claims in all insurance classes
- Comfortable speaking to clients
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to provide an outstanding and efficient service to all customers
- Comfortable in a high-volume environment
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
- A self-starter and the ability to work autonomously
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!