Outstanding opportunity to join an established, well run, and growing civil contractor!
Based in the southern suburbs of Sydney, they are ISO certified, prequalified for Government and RMS works, and are highly regarded by developers for capability and delivery of civil works across a broad range of projects.
A Project Engineer is sought who has good Contracts Administration skills, and experience with basement digging for medium to high rise projects.
Key skills and experience includes:
- Civil Engineering degree
- Previous experience with a local Civil Contractor
- Project Engineering of deep excavation and shoring, amongst other civil works
- Experience with Contracts Administration
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work with a reliable and professional sub-contractor.
- Job security, genuine career development, and cross skilling on a variety of projects.
- Great team and support.
An attractive salary package is on offer and negotiable, to secure the right person.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please forward your resume via the link provided, or directly to:
For more information or to follow up, contact me, Brad, on 0409 585 579.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!