Civil Engineering Technologist – Graduate Position
Established in 2008 and based on Victoria, LR Pardo & Associates Pty Ltd is a privately owned company providing services in the areas of Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and Geo-environmental engineering. We have a strong legacy of providing sound technical advice and innovative solutions for both private and public sector clients
We are currently looking for a Civil Engineering Technologist to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate or have 1+ year of experience. This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will be provided a competitive salary package, career development and on-job training opportunities and he/she will be working in a dynamic work environment where teamwork, initiative and creativity are encouraged.
- Project estimates, proposal/tender preparations and contract documents.
- Field work including detailed site surveys and field inspections, soil sampling and liaising with soil laboratories.
- Assist engineers in developing project cost estimates, construction/earthworks specifications.
- Ensure project timelines and deadlines are monitored and adjusted appropriately.
- Providing support to the team with respect to a range of activities including both technical and non-technical tasks related to engineering investigation and design as well as project management, marketing, and business development.
- Bachelor or above degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Experience and skills to work with software in civil engineering.
- Strong organisational, time-management, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Committed team player and ability to work independently.
Candidates who are interested in joining our team are invited to submit their applications with resume. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview.