WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From master planned communities and large-scale subdivisions, medium-density townhouses and retirement villages, to industrial estates and civic projects, we understand the scope of urban and land development projects and the key elements required for success.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
We are only a few minutes’ walk from the new Norwest Metro station in a new open planned office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Civil Engineer we will look to you to help develop and mentor junior engineers by regular interactions and leading by example through your professional approach to work. Reporting to the Design Office Manager you will;
- Manage graduate Engineers, designers and drafters
- Coordinate with project managers and other stakeholders and prepare designs and documentation for Urban Development Subdivision projects.
- Manage a vast range of small to large subdivision projects
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Civil Engineer you will bring a broad range of experience in residential, industrial and commercial land subdivisions. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have;
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 12D, Drains and Autocad experience
- 5+ years industry experience working on a number different greenfield projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Demonstrated success in growing teams and proven experience in developing new business.
- CP Eng status preferred.
- Strong team ethics
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marnie Stewart on 07 3895 3444.