Civil Engineer - Drainage
- Sydney CBD Based - Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy
- Roads, local infrastructure and commerical/residential subdivisions
- Deliver the technical components of a number of projects
Company: My client is a civil and structural engineering consultancy, with a number of offices here and overseas.
Role: Due to a number of project wins, they are looking expand their team further in a more technical capacity. They are seeking a Drainage Engineer, to deliver the technical components of a number of projects. You will also assist in managing the projects overseeing them from a technical capacity.
- 4 - 9 years' civil engineering experience
- Strong drainage experience, across a variety of projects.
- Drains, Hec-Ras and Music and AutoCAD experience
- 12D experience preferred but not necessary
- Managed small projects
- Strong technical knowledge
Offered is a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a growing team where you be will challenged to develop your career. They have a young dynamic culture, with a strong drive to achieve.
If you require further information regarding this vacancy, please contact Matthew Lacey by calling 0448 500 596 and by sending your CV to [email protected]