Since 1970, JN has proudly served the construction industry in Australia. In the early years, we operated as a small family business, specialising in structural engineering.
Today, with offices across NSW and Queensland, and around 70 employees, JN is a full-service multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. Our expertise extends across each of the major engineering disciplines, from Building Services to Structural, Civil and a significant number of sub-disciplines, including Traffic engineering, Sustainable engineering and Remedial Work.
JN is where your ideas come to life. Let’s expand the vision, resolve the challenges, and make it happen together.
Based in the Sutherland Office and reporting to the Drafting Manager you will be given the opportunity to be involved in drafting concept and detailed design documentation on a diverse range of projects. This will be achieved through working collaboratively with our engineering professionals and project managers.
As the Civil Designer, you will be responsible to:
- Prepare concept and detail drawings using industry recognised drafting software;
- Produce drawings in accordance with relevant drafting and company standards;
- Ensure successful delivery of drawings within given timeframe;
- Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment;
Your experience will include:
- Engineering Diploma and/or relevant recognised certificates in drafting;
- Minimum 3 years drafting including engineering consultancy experience;
- You are a self-motivated, technically competent individual who can work both independently and collaboratively;
- You have excellent communication abilities and skills;
- 12D or Civil 3D experience essential
You have experience/familiarity with our software packages: AutoCAD, Revit, 12D and/or Civil 3d/Civil Site Design
The successful applicant will be well rewarded based on their experience and expertise.
This opportunity is available for Australian residents only.