Your new company
A leader within the Engineering Industry, YOUR new company is where other leaders turn to for expertise and first-class delivery of their projects. They are multi-disciplinary, they are diverse, they support professional development and they are looking for a Civil Designer to join their team.
Your new role
Joining this professional team at a time of incredible growth will see you embrace a dynamic portfolio and use your drive for success to become an integral part of this company's future. Given the variety of projects you could work on, you will use your skills to work on;
- Roads and pavements
- Sewerage and water drainage
- Greenfield developments
- Upgrades and improvements across Brownfield projects
- Residential and commercial development infrastructure
- Project completion and documentation
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil Engineering
- More than 5 years experience in a design role
- A passion for delivery
- An autonomous ability mixed with a collaborative attitude
- Proficiency across CAD - 12D/Civil 3D
- Knowledge of statutory requirements
- Advanced, multi-stakeholder communication skills - written and verbal
- A strong desire for continual learning
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Region's most respected consultancies at a time when they are experiencing incredible growth. This means that you will be assured to experience personal and professional development supported by a team of long-established professionals who share your passions for Engineering. Located in picturesque coastal regions of Newcastle or the Central Coast makes this a fantastic lifestyle choice as well.
What you need to do now
Don’t look anywhere else – you have found your job. If you meet the criteria for this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Staci Baird on 0414 896 784.
LHS 297508 #2447255