Your new company
Heavily involved in key projects locally and interstate, this international multidisciplinary consultancy is now seeking to invest in a Civil Designer for its Adelaide CBD office. This team has a first-class reputation for providing project management and design expertise for structural, civil and geotechnical projects across SA. They are enjoying a strong period of growth locally, and thus need a highly skilled and experienced Civil Designer to assist in delivering the key objectives for its client base.
Your new role
As part of the Civil Designer job, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; preparing designs using 12D, completing work within negotiated timeframes and budget requirements and working collaboratively with other engineering design team members. You will be involved in a diverse portfolio including infrastructure and stormwater designs to Australian standards. Providing support and a fresh perspective to the team across a range of projects will also be an area of focus for you in this job.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be considered for the job you will preferably:
- have 5 to 10 years of experience in the local market, demonstrating expertise in dealing with road authority;
- be highly proficient with 12D;
- be across Australian codes and standards;
- have a track record of delivering projects within a set timeline and budget, and;
- possess strong knowledge of planning and transport industry’s legislation and policies.
What you’ll get in return
Your positive market brand and expertise will see you:
- obtain competitive compensation for your expertise and market knowledge;
- be part of a global consultancy;
- work in modern office space, and;
- be part of a professional, collaborative and respectful work culture.
What you need to do now
If your skillset matches the above, apply direct or feel free to contact us on (08) 8212 5242 for a confidential discussion.
If you are seeking the opportunity to demonstrate your excellent leadership and communications skills and want to work for a consultancy who will value your technical skills and a commitment to professional development then this is an amazing chance for you.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2406877