Your new company
I am working exclusively with an established engineering firm who is looking to take on an additional civil design engineer to assist with a long-term and varied pipeline of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and highly respected engineering firm with a tailored career program.
Your new role
The role will primarily be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Undertaking design duties that range from project concept through to delivery
- Prepare and review technical plans, reports, contracts, technical specifications and schedules
- Liaise with clients and approval agencies with limited supervision
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a consulting or design environment
- Understanding of local engineering standards and have the ability to apply them
- Experience in using 12D software or similar civil design packages is highly advantageous
- Experience in storm water, road design, sewer and water is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and stakeholders
- Min 3+ years working in Civil Design capacity
What you'll get in return
On offer is a permanent role that can be based in the heart of Newcastle. Salary is negotiable dependant on experience. This is paired with an attractive overtime scheme that rewards hard work and ensures that overtime is rewarded and not expected. This role will present the chance to work on a variety of civil projects and will deliver you a great opportunity to further your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, get your latest CV together, answering why you are the best person for the job, and click ‘Apply Now’, or call Staci Baird on 0414 896 784 if you need more information or to have a confidential discussion on the role.
LHS 297508 #2452149