Your new company
You will be working for a well established government agency who are in the market for a Chris 21 specialist to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be working from home for the foreseeable future and then will be working in a hybrid model.
Your new role
You will report into the head of Payroll and complete the below duties:
- Chris 21
- Manage configurable changes to the HRIS suite and other systems to ensure change supports and enhances the functionality and integrity of these systems.
- Liaise with key users of the HRIS and other systems, as well as system vendors to determine requirements for the ongoing maintenance and enhancements of these systems.
- Ensure that configuration changes to these systems are recorded, monitored and implemented.
- Convey specialist concepts and policies to clients and stakeholders as part of system maintenance and enhancement, ensuring business requirements are reflective in system changes.
- Manage user accounts and regularly monitor user activity in the form of audit reporting.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing after each upgrade or the implementation of enhancements to the HRIS and other systems.
- Develop and maintain standards for system administration and develop procedures for the maintenance and quality control of the HRIS and rostering system.
- Manage system wide process modifications ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Monitor the quality of the data contained in the HRIS by regularly running a series of exception reports.
- Prepare and provide a range of standard and complex ad-hoc reports, analyse and identifying issues and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage projects as required under direction of the Assistant Manager, HR Systems.
- Support the broader HR Systems & Reporting team with ad-hoc duties when required.
- Undertake other duties as required to support the effective operations of People and Workplace Services.
- Adhoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous Chris 21 experience, have experience working in a payroll department or in a system role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent salary, have the ability to progress and develop, excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2556871