Walking into Treetops Early Learning Centres at Marleston, straight away you see a one of a kind environment for our families. As you walk through you will be greeted by our Director at the entrance. Immediately you will see a large indoor/outdoor play space with an automatic roof for children and educators to utilise all year round.
Treetops Early Learning Centres use multiple learning frameworks with families to deliver a holistic curriculum, including but not limited to Reggio framework. Our Centres are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Uniforms provided
- Free parking available
- Child Care Fee discount for your children
- Professional Development opportunities across all our centres
- Career advancement opportunities
Treetops Early Learning Centre – Marleston is conveniently located South Road. First opening in late 2018 the centre is continuing to grow. It is one of a kind designed building, offering an inspiring and stimulating early learning environment for children aged six weeks to six years. Marleston has finished stage 2 of their nature play development in 2020 to include an indoor sand pit, indoor logs, stepping stones and a recycled timber custom cubby house.
Working closely with your Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice
- Documenting children’s learning and development
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in an educational setting
- Sound, practical working knowledge, and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Child Safe Environments Certificate
- First Aid and CPR (Preferable)