Childcare Educator | Hornsby
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Our small 59 place centre with a big heart is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. Conveniently located near both Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and Westfield Hornsby, the centre has undercover parking. Our resource-rich environments, including a water pump, vegetable gardens, creek bed and a range of age-specific ateliers is where our exciting programs come to life. Our community-focused team organises bi-monthly BBQs and afternoon teas that families love attending.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III.
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends