At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian Artarmon, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
Located in the SBS building on Herbert Street, our 38 place centre in Artarmon, includes a range of exciting, resource-rich environments including, a herb garden, water play area, a wooden cubby house and a range of age-specific ateliers. Rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard, the centre is conveniently located near public transport, including St Leonard’s train station and bus stops. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays throughout the year.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice
- Documenting children’s learning and development
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends