Childcare Cook | Mt Clear
- Awarded Top 20 most attractive Employer in Australia for 2019
- Monday – Friday business hour shifts
- Flexible hours to maintain a healthy work-life balance
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
Great Beginnings Mt Clear are seeking a passionate, experienced and dedicated Childcare Cook to join our 126-place service. The successful candidate will have the ability to create nutritious, allergen friendly meals for the children to enjoy, all while having the flexibility to a work-life balance.
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
Why you should choose us:
- Learn from the best! Work for a leading provider in Early Childhood Education
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training – CPR, First Aid & more!
- Free uniforms provided annually
- Access to fantastic employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, theme park admissions and more!
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step!
The ideal applicant will have:
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate
- Passion for creating healthy children’s meals
- Previous experience favourable
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.