At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We’re proud of the bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences at Caringbah. Our 120 place centre, which is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard, includes vegetable gardens, an inbuilt slide, climbing frames and open-ended resources for learning. Located close to public transport and street parking, the centre is proud to have a culturally diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays in our centre throughout the year.
Working closely with your Operations Manager and your team of Educators, you will enjoy;
- Being responsible and accountable for centre financial performance, including occupancy, wage management and controllable costs.
- Ensuring that your centre always demonstrates exceeding levels of practice as outlined in the National Quality Standard.
- Building a positive centre culture in line with Guardians core visions and values.
- Reviewing key performance indicators for your centre on a regular basis, with focus on revenue, debts, wages, occupancy and attendance.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented, embedded, evaluated and reviewed in conjunction with team members and management on a regular basis.
- Advocating for the rights of every child and co-ordinating the implementation and evaluation of quality programs, which support the development of all children.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre in a leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Current knowledge of contemporary early years thinking and passion
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Centre Manager conference
- Career advancement opportunities; including larger centres and support office roles.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- Be celebrated at our annual Centre Manager awards night.
- Develop your knowledge and network at our annual Centre Manager conference.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance life and work.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends