Your new company
This local government organisation is responsible for providing world class water services to the city of Sydney. They have a strong passion for providing an exceptional customer experience and support a culture of collaboration with both customers, communities, and stakeholders to deliver outcomes they are proud of. The products and services they deliver are industry leading in both the environment and public health.
Your new role
- Responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely receipt of samples into Laboratory Services from Sydney Water and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of chain-of-custody forms and appropriate storage and distribution of chain of custody forms.
- Distribution of samples to Laboratory Services laboratories.
- Prepare sample bottle sets for external clients.
- Organise for delivery by courier of samples to external laboratories.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant education or qualification in Chemistry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to drive with NSW license
- Experience in water quality analysis and sample testing
- Confidence to review analysis and prepare reports on unusual results
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with a NSW Local Government Department
- Hourly salary based on experience level - this is negotiable
- 6 month contract initially
- West Ryde Location
- Senior position with leadership responsibilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
02 8226 9879
LHS 297508 #2460213