In this role you will play an integral part in driving the Cafe/restaurant to success by consistently delivering a high-quality product, and striving to go above and beyond ensuring the guests have a memorable experience.
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and enhance the overall dining experience for our customers
- 2 years experience or more
- Certificate IV in Hospitality
- Someone with initiative and drive
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and loves a challenge
- Professional and proactive approach with a willingness to learn and develop
- Friendly personality and immaculate presentation
- Preparing the kitchen for daily business at the beginning of a shift
- Preparing ingredients in accordance with the set menu.
- Cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen schedule
- Monitor food and labour costs
- Preparing dishes according to special needs of customers
- preparing and updating food menu and chef specials of the day
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly