Your new company
Operating nationally, this camp operations specialist is currently operating various sites across the Bowen Basin accommodation villages in the mining sector. They provide safe, comfortable and efficient living environments for all residents which you will be adhering to.
Your new role
We are looking for experienced Chefs to join our team working across multiple camp sites in the Bowen Basin. Our clients are willing to FIFO experienced Chefs from Brisbane. Your responsibilities will include food preparation, cooking and presenting high-quality food to agreed menus which cater for accommodation villages. Shifts can either be breakfast, dinner or larder. You will need to be physically fit for the tasks required and a high focus on timeliness, presentation and professional, friendly interaction with guests and staff.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and attributes;
- Recent experience as a qualified chef
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Able to work in a team and autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and must have good communication skills
- High volume Catering or bulk cooking / face paced kitchen experience is a must
- You will require high standards in food storage and preparation methods
- You will have your own knives and lace up steel capped boots
- The ability to FIFO from Brisbane
What you'll get in return
If you are successful for this position; you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate with Superannuation paid on all hours worked. You will be offered camp meals and accommodation while you’re on shift, have access to multiple working sites throughout the Bowen Basin and you will be paid on a weekly basis. You will also be allocated with PPE to perform your duties safely.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Breanna Bierton.
LHS 297508 #2550302