Our client, one of the biggest in the Banking and Insurance industry is looking for a Change Manger to be based in Brisbane. Your new role The purpose of this role is to create and execute change management plans including Communication Plans and on occasion Training Plans for programs that enable their stakeholders to understand implications and successfully implement changes. The role also supports delivery of programs and project benefits through the management of behavioural change and process adoption and is fluid in supporting other change needs as directed by the Business.
What you will need to succeed.
- Formal Project of Change Management related certification – Desired
- Formal coaching certification – Desired
- Tertiary qualification in Business of Technology field – desired
- 5+ years project and people engagement related change experience - Mandatory
- 5+ years working within transformation - desired
- 2+ years working within Agile environments
What you will get in return
A competitive rate in-line with your experience and qualifications and an opportunity to work with the best in the industry.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
LHS 297508 #2516556