Link Group is one of Australia's leading fund administration and share registry specialists. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients' needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
Purpose of the Role:
The Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
While the change manager may or may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The change manager will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The change manager will also provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and they help their direct reports through transitions. The change manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans and driving success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact
- Complete change management assessments
- Create change management strategy
- Identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level, Enterprise Change Management
- Manage the portfolio and change load
- Steering Committee updates (business readiness perspective) ;
- Contribute to the review of initiative successes through participation in Post Implementation Reviews and tracking value of change;
- Ensure key business changes and updates pertaining to the industry, legislation, processes and procedures are considered in line with current initiatives;
- Professionally represent The Link Group in client meetings, external and industry forums; and promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality in line with Link’s core values.
- The above list of key accountabilities is not an exhaustive list and may change from time-to-time based on business needs.
Ideal candidate profile:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci or other Change Methodology
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others in line with Link values
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Continuous improvement focus, with the ability to identify risk, cost efficiencies and business improvements;
- Understanding of Link’s core services and strategic objectives;
- Ability to work across Link Group organisational boundaries and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Superannuation industry knowledge (preferred).
At Link Group we attribute our success to our wonderfully diverse workforce serving our equally diverse clients and members. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and welcome all applications including but not limited to LGBTIQ identifying individuals, all ethnic origins, all ages, all disabilities and gender diverse individuals.
Link Group runs a successful and evolving national Corporate Social Responsibility program. Join us in helping those disadvantaged (physically or financially), needing assistance with education, addressing health concerns affecting our society, advancing our Indigenous Australians and migrants and securing our environmental future. Together, we can make positive change locally and internationally.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.