Your new company
Major FMCG organisation undergoing a business wide SAP implementation. In response to this, they are seeking a Change Lead to get the business ready for change and lead through this journey.
Your new role
You will be responsible for leading the change and influencing the business for a successful transition and change. You will also be involved in the communication plans and the impact the project will have on the business and it's people. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing thought leadership for change in the project
- Implement the best practice change strategies for successful outcome of project
- Provide support for the training development and delivery
- Providing engaging communication plans for the business
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you will ideally have:
- Experience working on a SAP implementation project
- Business wide transformation project experience will be highly regarded
- Strong communication, HR or consulting background would be highly advantageous
- Certified in Change Management will be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
On offer is an initial 6 Month Contract with extensions possible. This role is located in Sydney Olympic Park and will be an exciting opportunity to drive successful change on one of the largest SAP implementation projects in Australia.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2304882