G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 500 Centres across Australia and Singapore and with over 11,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network. G8 Education is committed to delivering team member incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
About the role:
We currently have a newly created role within our Project Management Office (PMO) for a Change Coordinator responsible for supporting the development and delivery of change activities for various initiatives across the organisation with an initial focus on a Workforce Management Project.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and ensure impacted team members are identified and appropriate change activities are developed and implemented to support the transition. As the Change Coordinator, you will be focused on organisational change and bringing people on a journey to embrace, adopt and use the new ways of working that are being mapped out.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working with a recognised change management methodology.
- Ability to identify key themes in information and articulate this both verbally and written in a way that tailors’ messages to the intended audience.
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive scheme
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our team member benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.