Can you lead your team to success?
Are you passionate about moulding the future generation?
Looking for an exciting and rewarding new opportunity to shine as a Centre Manager?
Do you want to work for one of Australia’s Top 20 most attractive employers 2019?
Then we want you.
G8 Education is going through a period of significant growth in 2020. We are opening a brand new development centre, The Learning Sanctuary Tarragindi in early 2020 and we are currently accepting applications for an inspiring and experienced Centre Manager to lead a very capable team of educator and our beautifully service to great success.
We offer an attractive salary with incentives and employee benefits, and we encourage professional and personal growth, within a culture where everyone feels valued.
Why choose to work G8 Education?
- Join a culture where you are valued
- Inspire your team to achieve success & enjoy a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Embrace living the G8 life by uniting with 500+ colleagues and celebrating your success at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- Nationally accredited Leadership and Management program
- Ongoing Unique and individual professional development
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Holistic Health and Wellness program (including annual flu shots)
- Access to exclusive discounts and promotions on accommodation, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Visa Sponsorship options
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- A current Working with Children Check
- Willingness to sign up as Nominated Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
We are seeking a high performing leader with the drive to develop genuine relationships with families, ability to lead a team of educators, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for children.
Our centre is architecturally designed with natural outdoor spaces; carefully crafted to inspire play-based exploration. The service is well equipped with the latest natural and tech-based early learning resources including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards. We offer extracurricular activities including Introduction to Japanese Culture and Future Champs, a complete health and physical educational program, including Yoganastics and a sustainability program and a specialized Kindergarten program. All based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum.
For more about this lovely centre, including a photo gallery, please click on the following link: https://www.thelearningsanctuary.com.au/centres/tarragindi/
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, don't miss out on this unique career advancement opportunity. Apply today.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.