- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Manager Team
- Unique career advancement opportunity
- Work for G8 Education. Listed in Australia's Top 20 Most Attractive Employers for 2019
The latest brand-new Greenwood Development Centre, Central Park Wonderland is due to open in early 2020 and we are excited to be recruiting for a passionate Centre Manager to lead the team and centre from the very beginning. We are seeking a high performing leader with the passion to create an outstanding culture within the service, the drive to develop genuine relationships with families, ability to lead a team of amazing educators, whilst building an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our beautiful, architecturally designed, 90 place centre, in the heart of the "buzzing" Sydney CBD, is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
For more information on the centre, please click on the following link: https://www.greenwood.com.au/central-park-wonderland/
Your key priorities will be to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies and procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Manage rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruit, induct and support new team members
- Manage the budgets of the centre
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
- Maintain a harmonious relationship with parents, G8 Education Management, team members and children.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Diploma in Children Services or Early Childhood Degree
- A current Working with Children Check
- Willingness to sign up as Nominated Supervisor
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Strong experience creating and maintaining a Centre Quality Improvement Program
- Extensive experience in the sector
- Great communication, leadership and management skills
- Being highly organised and ability to multi-task
Our staff benefits are:
- Inspire your team to achieve success & enjoy a dedicated reward & incentive structure paid on top of base remuneration
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- Embrace living the G8 life by uniting with 500+ colleagues and celebrating your success at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- Nationally accredited Leadership and Management program
- Unique and individual professional development
- Up to 30% discount on Child Care
- Holistic Health and Wellness program (including annual flu shots)
- Access to exclusive discounts and promotions on accommodation, health insurance, gym memberships, and theme park admissions
- Visa Sponsorship options
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.