- Reach your full potential with a unique KPI incentive program dedicated to Centre Managers
- Attend our Annual Centre Manager conference and Gala Dinner
- With over 500 centres nationwide, G8 Education can provide the support and opportunity for career progression!
Greenwood Bronte is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Centre Manager to join our team on a Full Time basis! Our beautiful centre is 83 places, is a modern long day care and early learning centre is ideally located for families in Bronte, Waverley and Clovelly.
This is a Full Time, off the floor role, only assisting the team when necessary. Responsibilities include account management, rostering, payments & debt recovery, CCMS control, as well as building lasting relationships with our families and children. Greenwood Bronte is a large and spacious, newly renovated centre with natural learning environments.
We are looking for strong leader, with excellent communication skills, who has the ability to build strong and lasting relationships. This is a great opportunity for a highly driven Centre Manager who is looking to develop their skills and expertise in a leadership role.
Benefits we offer:
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Uncapped Financial Incentive Framework
- Unite with 500+ colleagues at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training – CPR, First Aid & more!
- Free uniforms provided annually
- Access to fantastic employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships and more!
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step!
Your key priorities will be to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies, procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Manage rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruit, induct and support new team members
- Manage the budgets of the centre
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
About G8 Education
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce. We are Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Miren at [email protected] or call 07 5581 5461 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.