- The opportunity to be rewarded annually with a financial incentive that is exclusive to our G8 Education Centre Manager Team
- Attend our Annual Centre Manager conference and Gala Dinner
- With over 500 centres nationwide, G8 Education can provide the support and opportunity for career progression!
First Grammar Condell Park are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Centre Manager to join our team on a full-time basis! This role provides the opportunity to lead a close-knit group of dedicated educators in our 28-place centre. We aim to deliver and enhance children’s care, development and education, in a safe and inclusive environment.
Your key priorities will be to:
- Manage the day to day operations of the centre in line with company policies, procedures and KPI targets
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Manage rosters using our time and attendance system
- Ensure the centre is compliant with all State Legislation and National Quality Standards
- Recruit, induct and support new team members
- Manage the budgets of the centre
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at a high level at all times
Your skills and qualifications:
- Hold a Diploma in Children Services or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Willingness to undertake a Nominated Supervisor role
- Extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) and Rating and Assessment process
- Strong experience creating and maintaining a Centre Quality Improvement Program
- Extensive experience within the Early Childhood sector
- Excellent communication, leadership and management skills
- Highly organised and ability to multi-task
Our staff benefits:
- 30% discount on Child Care fees at any G8 Centre
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Uncapped Financial Incentive Framework
- All expenses paid Centre Director Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- Unite with 500+ colleagues at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- Discounts on groceries, fuel, household items and leisure activities
- Discounts and cashback offers from some of Australia's leading online clothing retailers
- Dedicated focus on your professional development and career advancement opportunities
- First Aid & CPR paid for annually
- A Health and Wellness program (Active8)
- Annual complimentary flu shots
About G8 Education
G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce. We are Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 23 prominent brands.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter directly to Miren at [email protected] or call 07 5581 5461 for more information!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.