G8 Education is committed to delivering employee incentives and professional development programs to achieve a rewarding culture that will ensure an engaged and driven workforce.
G8 Education are seeking a Centre Managerto drive and lead our centre at Gold Creek World of Learning. You will be responsible for leading a team of early learning and education professionals to deliver and enhance children’s care, development and education, in an innovative, safe and inclusive environment.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong focus on quality customer service delivery, experience with operational change and quality improvement, as well as a sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework.
Why you should choose us:
- Learn from the best! Work for a leading provider in Early Childhood Education
- Unite with 500+ colleagues at our annual National Centre Managers Conference
- All expenses paid Centre Manager Induction at the Gold Coast Support Office
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training – CPR, First Aid & more!
- Free uniforms provided annually
- Access to fantastic employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships and more!
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step!
The ideal applicant will have:
- Experience in a management or leadership role (Desirable)
- A Diploma in Children’s Services
- A current Working with Children’s Check – as per state requirements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ethics and genuine approach towards child safety and WHS
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only.G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.