Goodstart Early Learning
Centre Director – Bondi Junction - Oxford Street South
Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work… Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference. This is a permanent full time position for 38 hours per week.
About the Centre:
- 73 Place Centre
- Amazing team of supportive educators
- Warm and friendly service located in a convenient location close to train station and shopping Centres
- Team of educators have been with the service between 5 -10 years, providing stability and harmony.
- Open Hours - 7.00 am - 6.00 pm
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
You will help achieve this by:
- Having a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education;
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary well above award and performance bonuses;
- Comprehensive induction program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology;
- Purchased additional annual leave;
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this