Goodstart Early Learning Rutherford
At Goodstart Early Learning our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
This role is full-time, 38 hours per week + monthly RDO.
About the Centre:
- We are a 75 Place Centre with four rooms; Nursery, Toddler and two Preschool Rooms.
- Our Centre is located in the beautiful Hunter Region of NSW. It is next door to Rutherford Public School, close to local shops and community facilities.
- Outside, we have three areas all with age appropriate play spaces and equipment.
- Our hours are 6.30am - 6:00pm.
You will help achieve this by:
- Having a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent.
- We are looking for a strong and experienced business leader who is able to drive quality and lead our team.
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary well above award and performance bonuses;
- Comprehensive induction program
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology;
- Purchased additional annual leave;
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this.