Centre Director - Ivanhoe
Full-time Permanent Position
Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work… Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference.
You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. You will help achieve this by:
- Delivering our customised learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise;
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools;
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to building attendances through community networks, and national attraction programs; and
In return, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses;
- A tailored 10-week Welcome Program;
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes;
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion;
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors; and
- A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training .
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
IVANHOE EAST, MELBOURNE || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time