- Career advancement opportunities available
- Extensive paid professional development delivered by G8 facilitators and Semann & Slattery
- Develop your future with Australia’s leading provider of Early Childhood Education and Care
G8 Education is Australia’s leading name in providing the highest quality of Early Childhood Education and Care across 500 services nationally, including 24 prominent brands. We strive to deliver meaningful programs that shape our future leaders (our children) with innovative and creative teaching practices that encourage children to explore and discover.
Great Beginnings Orange has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Centre Administrator to join our Centre. We are seeking a dedicated team member with the drive to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children. Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised Kindergarten program.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Holding a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services
- A current Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer and technology skills
- High level of organisation skills
- Experience or knowledge on the use of Xplor would be desirable
Your key priorities will be to:
- Take responsibility for all parents accounts and payments from debt recovery to handling BPay, Centrepay and Ezi debit payments.
- Assist with sending attendances to CCMS each week and ensure all messages from CCMS are retrieved
- Manage parent sign in sheet process
- Entry of team member timesheets, and ensure accuracy of data and staff pay details
- Banking and banking reports to be completed as per company procedure
- Handle any enquiries when in the office – follow up on all enrolment enquires and manage the waiting list.
- Creating notices and newsletters and distribute as required
- Placing of monthly orders on line as per allowable monthly centre budgets and advised by Centre Director
- Ensure the office/reception area is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the Centre Manager
- Complete orientation tours of the service with families and assist with converting enquiries to bookings
Our staff benefits are:
- Health and Wellness Program (Active8)
- 30% discount on Childcare
- Access to employee benefits and discounts including hotels, health insurance, gym memberships, theme park admissions and a variety of Australian retailers
- Dedicated focus on professional development
- Paid training – CPR, First Aid and more!
- Annual complimentary flu vaccination
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.