Your New Company:
You will be working for an outstanding nationally recognised aged care catering provider who have multiple locations in Newcastle, Hunter Valley Region & Central Coast.
Your New Role:
- Assisting Chefs to prepare food & meals.
- Adhering to HACCP standards.
- Kitchen hand duties.
- Assisting nurses to serve residents.
- Cleaning kitchen equipment, utensils & service areas.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in catering or food preparation.
- Current Working with Children/ Vulnerable People Check.
- Strong Time Management skills.
- Current Flu Vaccination.
- Appropriate Vaccinations for Aged Care and Health Care.
- Flexible Availability (Facilities are open 7 days a week).
What You'll Get In Return:
- Work in a Great Environment.
- Provide Nourishing Meals to a Aged Care Community.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Friendly Team.
- Flexible Roster.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your resume to [email protected] or call 0498 015 439 to express your interest.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2522994