Casual Registered Nurse – Tura Beach
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
We have a great opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our team at Hugh Cunningham Gardens on the Sapphire Coast.
The pay rate ranges as per our EBA (Enterprise Bargaining Agreement) with relevant experiences.
The ideal candidate would be individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly, have strong communication and team work skills, energy, empathy and a willingness to learn.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work a rotating roster
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and all members of the care team
- Computer literacy
- Effective time management skills and flexibility to respond to changing priorities or tasks
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Living within the local area
- An understanding of Veterans’ experiences and needs
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Please apply via the “apply now” button and include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria.