Casual Educators . Lake Munmorah, Blue Haven and Woongarrah
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not -for- profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our Centre :
• Colourful, stimulating surrounds ensure the children have the chance to grow and develop through sensory, play-based learning
• We pride ourselves on delivering an individualised educational program for all children in our care from the Nursery to the Kindergarten / Preschool.
• Major focus for our centers working with the broader community can help us enrich the children’s learning experience.
• Fun loving and supportive team
• Work with highly skilled Director's
• Located in a quiet and safe residential area, still close to schools, shops and local conveniences.
• Friendly and support team with large national head office support
• We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
• Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
• Career opportunities and paid learning and development
• Employee benefits discounted travel
•Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
•Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
•Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
•Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
•Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
•Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual
growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present.
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. #gseducator
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been appointed.