- Enjoy flexible work hours to fit in with your schedule
- With over 500+ centres, further career opportunities are at your fingertips!
G8 Education is one of Australia’s leading providers of high quality and educational child care services and have a passionate, dedicated team of the best educators in the industry.
We are searching for Early Childhood Educators to join the Casual Pool for our childcare centres within the Eastern Suburbs:
Greenwood Rose Bay
Kensington Kinder Haven
Maroubra Kinder Haven
Vaucluse Kidner Haven
Chifley Kinder Haven
If you are a student, it’s a great way to get a foot in the door and gain experience while you study. We have shifts ranging from 1 to 4 days per week.
As a casual member of our team, you will be a lifesaver to the centres. Covering for lunch breaks, annual leave and sick days. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop yourself an educator and learn from experienced and supportive team members in a job that is flexible around your availability.
Why you should choose us:
- Learn from the best! Work for a leading provider in Early Childhood Education
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step
The ideal applicant will have:
- Hold a Diploma or Cert III in Early Education
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the early learning sector
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) - Desirable
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Miren on 07 5581 5461 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.