We are seeking flexible and passionate casual educators to join our team in the ACT across multiple centres in Canberra located in and near Gungahlin, Condor, Bonython and Gowrie.
We have multiple opportunities that can provide flexible working hours and allow you to choose your start and finish time to suit your lifestyle.
Why you should choose us:
- Flexibility to work the hours you want!
- A dedicated focus on your personal & professional development, including paid training – CPR, First Aid & more!
- Free uniforms provided annually
- 30% discount on full child care fees, available upon commencement
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
The ideal applicant will have:
- Be either hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services or have completed your studies
- Be positive, motivated and passionate about the early years care, development and education of children
- Be a good team player
How to apply:
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.