Casuals – Kingaroy
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Working as the casual educator, you will assist with running the children’s daily routines. You’ll enjoy flexible hours and variety all while being supported by an experienced group of educators.
Our service is open from 6.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to be available for multiple shifts each week and have flexibility to work at short notice.
The qualifications / experience
- Certificate III / Diploma in Children’s Services / Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Previous experience in early childhood or childcare environments
- Assist the room leader with setting up fun, innovative and educational activities
- Engage and supervise the children
- Assist children in daily routines, rest periods and meal time
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at all times
- Create positive relationships with team members, children and their families
- Flexible and available for shifts from 6.30am to 6.45pm Mondays to Fridays.
- Competitive award wages
- Progression opportunities
- Simple, easy to use availability survey
- Supportive and friendly team
- Professional development and training
- Career pathways
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment.
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced.
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. #gseducator