Casual Educator - Goodstart Early Learning - Redland Bay
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Early Learning - Redland Bay centre is currently seeking qualified casual educators. To be successful in this role you will live in the Redland Bay Area, hold an early childhood qualification and will have flexible availability between Mon-Fri, 6.30am - 6.30pm as shifts are required. As a Casual Educator you will work with the centres permanent educators to provide high quality learning experiences - No two days will be the same! We can offer you above award pay and great work life balance.
About the centre:
- Great location! The centre is surrounded by a peaceful nature reserve located near the local shopping centre
- Fully qualified and passionate team of Educators all working towards the same shared goal!
- Warm homely 75 place centre that is family orientated
- Three amazing outdoor learning spaces to explore - including a rainforest walk, herb gardens/vege patches, fruit trees and plenty of shade!
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator