We are looking for casual educators to join our centre at First Grammar Hurstville.
As casual member of our team, you will be a lifesaver to the centres. Covering for lunch breaks, annual leave and sick days. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, develop yourself an educator and learn from experienced and supportive team members in a job that is flexible around your availability.
Why you should choose us:
- Learn from the best! Work for a leading provider in Early Childhood Education
- 30% Childcare Discount per child in care
- CPD Accredited Development Program exclusively for our Teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- Access to G8s’s Online Learning Lounge with over 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to over 500 retailers
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
- Career advancement opportunities – with 500 services nationally, there is always an opportunity to grow and take on new challenges, when you are ready for that next step
Your key priorities will be to:
- Assist the Lead Educator’s daily/weekly planning and objectives
- Assist in planning learning environments, setting up activities, preparing and cleaning away materials and supplies
- Evaluate programming when required
- Assist in completing the children’s daily reports
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
The ideal applicant will have:
- Hold or working towards an Early Childhood Education qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check – as per state requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the early learning sector
- An understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) - Desirable
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to join a supportive working environment, please submit your application via ‘Apply Now’.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
Staff health and wellness program
Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 500+ centres
Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold (or be studying towards – if applicable) a Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a current Working with Children Check. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact our recruitment team on 07 5581 5461 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.